working mothers!

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:42 pm 
Post subject: working mothers!
I have a 5 and a half month old boy and Id really like to go back to work part time!!
However, this seems completely impossible! Im a Beauty Therapist/ Massage therapist/ Aromatherapist and the money in the industry isnt great and what with child care being so expensive it just doesnt seem worth it!!!
My b.f doesnt really want me to go bk 2 work, but, maybe sounding a bit strange!, I sort of miss it!
Is anyone in the same situation?? Confused
outoftheblue
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
hey,

im currently pregnant and finishing a massage course... ive been treating my family and some have small children and we have been discussing an idea of working from home doing massage and offering child care at the same time so mums could have a break and have treatment in your home...your child would also be being looked after so it would save on your child care costs as you could charge a little extra for the double service.... also i think im going to do treatments for people with out the child care option and just do eve or wekends when free child care is available from the father!!

lots of luck with your plans... hope its given you some food for thought...

xlizzie
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Thats a good idea!! I do do the odd treatment on my mum and massage on my dad but wanted 2 advertise more and start doing other people.... spose i should really get off my butt and do something about it lol Laughing
Thanks for your advice x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular