Faint line on pregnancy test

lilmissus125
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sarah23, i was 3 days late for my period and did HPT and got 5 -ves over the course of 3 days and then i did one and said 'oh its negative again', started to cry and then looked and the faintest line imaginable was staring up at me, we had to go in the garden and look at it in the natural light! the next day i did another and got the same faint line, 2 days later i did another and got a stronger line, i'm now 11 weeks pregnant, so a line is a line however faint, good luck!!! xx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Wow - thanks lilmissus.

Congratulations - that's not a common story to hear but is a comfort to me and hopefully a lot of other people who get negative results! I wish you all the success in the world with the pregnancy. I hope mine is the same situation to you but it's not looking good as I really don't have any symptoms of pregnancy. It's depressing!
Good luck with everything. xx
lilmissus125
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sarah i did not feel one bit pg when i was late for my period, i remeber going out and having a 2 large galsses of wine the day before i ound out as i was so certain i wasn't pg, it was such a shock as i felt nothing out of the ordinary, the day after i got my positive test i started to feel sicky and wee'ing lots but i was prob doing this before but just hadn't noticed it, some people go their whole pregnancy without knowing they are pg so dont loose hope yet huni, gd luck!! xxx

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies hope pregnacys r goin well
take care Very Happy
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
I'm just scared because with my last pregnancy (which ended in miscarriage), I had really sore boobs and I don't have anything at the mo. I sometimes think my boobs are hurting though - it's a silly situation though because if I am pregnant i'll be panicking as well because i've heard that symptoms like sickness and sore boobs are signs of a healthy pregnancy! Think I'm going to do another test Wednesday morning - if it's negative i just wish my af to arrive quickly! It's been ages now! I'm nearly 40 days!
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
I know how u feel sarah
the waitin is the worst bit if u r not then u just want to know and if u r then the same
i am gonna buy a test next week and do it next weekend if i dont come on before that Lol
hope not take care
y dont u go and see your gp see if they can do a blood test to test for pregnancy
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:41 am 
Post subject:
Thanks honie, Yeah I might go the gp - going to do another test first, but then will go and check because this cycle is doing my head in! If I was pregnant, do you think I should worry that I'm not having any symptoms? Confused x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular