Fertility foods

ParsnipSalad
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:55 pm 
Post subject: Fertility foods
I've been drinking rasperry leaf tea- I hear that it's good because it strengthens the uterus, I've also heard that oily fish is good because of the omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids-
Also honey- for some reason! Avocado, Pumpkin Seeds, Garlic, and
Oysters.....bleck!

What are some other foods that help get the body ready for fertilization?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
Its important to get dairy into your diet, i use it as an excuse to have a bowl of icecream. Very HappyVery Happy
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
I like the way you think nutty 1! Laughing
Jewbell1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi when I conceived me & my OH were eating loadsa bananas. And I mean loads. My OH mum bought a big box of bananas that were cheap down the market. So we were eating them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper!

Well when I was a few months pregnant I read an article in the paper saying that eating bananas could help with conceiving due to high levels of B6

So ladies you need a romantic passionate night with your other half using bananas and icecream! Wink
peanut33
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:37 am 
Post subject:
Since coming off the pill 5 months ago, me and my partner started trying for a baby, In July i had a period on the 8th which i bled for 3 days then 18days later ANOTHER period again i bled for 3 days, 18 days after that i had my period on 17th August and so far that was my last period again only bleeding for 3 days. So iv worked out im due on 6th September. Im hoping to God im pregnant this time but hard to work out with my irregular periods when to have sex.

Please please if anyone could help i would be most grateful, im desperate to know could i be pregnant now???? in the last 3 days iv been feeling sickly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular