2nd time round

lottixxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 pm 
Post subject: 2nd time round
Hi girlies i had my daughter in june 2009 and would like to start trying earlish next year, i have been on the pill since she was 3 months old and im now worried i wont be able to concieve : 1 at all or it will take a long time!!!!
Is there any1 here that fell pretty quick after stopping the pill ? x

casandra
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am 
Post subject: Re: 2nd time round
my friend got pregnant so fast when she stopped taking her pills, have you heard of conceiving the natural way? like the amazon way? if you have time, visit this one www.naturalstresstherapy.com.au Wink
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi lotti I got my BFP on my 4th cycle after being on the pill for 7 years xx
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:19 am 
Post subject:
I've conceived twice in the first month of the pill in the past, but some ladies find it takes ages for their cycles to settle, could you maybe stop taking the pill early and switch to a non hormonal method for a while first ? It might help your body regulate itself Question Good luck when you do start TTC xxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi lotti i was the smae as u wen i wanted to try for my 2nd was worrying it wud take too long but i came off the pill in jan 2009 after being on the pill over 3 years and i fell preg in march 2009 so only tuk 2 months.

i am thinking of trying for my 3rd soon and i have the same worry agen that it will take ages lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular