its been a week....

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm 
Post subject: its been a week....
since I had Cody Sad

I cant believe it....where has the time gone !! OH goes back to work properly 2moro....i'm so scared of being on my own ! I have a few things to do this week & a few ppl to see but not all the time & I am dreading the times on my own.....I've kept myself busy all weekend as I feel if I stop I think & at the moment I dont want to think coz when I do I just break & I havent got the strength to do it on my own...especially in front of my daughter Sad

I hope it gets easier !!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 am 
Post subject:
im sure it will get easier bella. Try and hav sum1 close by wen ur husband goes bk 2 work just incasr u need sum1. Cant really giv any more advice as I hav nt been thru this.

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun, how have been the last few days since your huby went back to work?? Hope youve managed ok x
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi yes its been ok....i seem to cope well during the days when he is at work, its evenings that are still the worse.....when emily has gone to bed & everythings a bit quieter, when you get time to sit & think...it so hard. i am getting there, but i still just feel great sadness & so empty its unreal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular