Pushchair travel bag

Annika
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:43 pm 
Post subject: Pushchair travel bag
Hi ladies

Wondering if anyone can help. I have a LUNA pushchair from Mama's and Papa's and want to find a travel bag I can put it in so the baggage handlers at the airport don't demolish it!!! I have just bought one from Kiddicare.com but typically it's not big enough.

Does anyone out there have this pushchair and knows of a bag that fits it - would be very grateful if someone could give me some ideas!!!!

Thank you x
oliversno1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
sorry, i cant help you with your travel bag, but wondered if you could help me as im travelling alone with my 10month old and dont know if i can take my buggy to the plane and wether it counts as my part of my luggage allowance.i also want to try to take his infant seat but im thinking ill have to check that in,hope you can help thanks x
Annika
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Morning, we took our pram right up to the plane door and they took it from us there to put in the hold (they did actually lose it and had to send it out to us a day or two later, but I think that was just bad luck and it was also on the return leg so luckily we had a spare at home!!!!) We also took our car seat and checked it in - they didn't lose that lol!!! Just make sure you bag it up or get it wrapped at the airport save it getting grubby.

Hope that helps, have a good trip Very Happy
EmmaCox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm 
Post subject: Re: Pushchair travel bag
Hi Annika

I was wondering if you have had any luck finding a buggy bag to fit your Luna?? I to have a Luna and have searched high and low to find a bag that will fit as we are going on holiday in 8 weeks.

If anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated as i love my buggy and will be really upset if the baggage handlers damage it!!!!

thanks
Emma Laughing
Annika
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Emma, sorry I have only just seen your post!!!! NOOOOO still can't find a buggy bag for the Luna, so dissapointed. But, although a bit drastic, I was so determined not to ruin it that I actually went on ebay and bought a real cheapypushchair - 20, it's not smooth steering like the Luna (but that is brilliant let's face it) but it certainly does the job and lies right back so if you're out and about and the littley needs a sleep it's perfect - I suggest you think about that as an alternative.....

Do keep me posted if you have any luck though, silly that they don't sell them in store!!!!!
EmmaCox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:06 pm 
Post subject: Luna
Hi Annika

Thanks for your reply, i bought the Luna for my hols so i'm thinking if i can't find anything i'll just wrap some cling film round the handle so it doesn't get chipped. The only bag i could find on the internet with the correct dimensions was the mountain buggy bag, but they cost 80 - 100, nearly as much as the pushchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep looking and let you know if i find anything else.

Emma Smile
carlisle61
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:31 am 
Post subject: Baby travel systems
Hello friends I have seen some information on Graco Quattro Tour Travel System which are in great demand. I was searching for Baby travel systems and I did not find it. One of my friend suggested me a site where I can find baby travel systems. I suggest you to visit them so that, you can purchase it.
[url][/url]
RoosMum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
For Annika and Emma
I have been looking for something similar for our Silver Cross Cruiser alas to no avail BUT whilst I was hunting I did find that apparently the Sunshine Kids Car Seat Travel Bag (from Amazon) fits the M&P Luna perfectly!! Seriously, log into amazon, search for the car seat travel bag from Sunshine Kids and read the reviews. I am sure the first review states that they used it for their Luna. They're only a tenner!

Good luck!!!
Deb

p.s. we have the Kiddicare.com car seat bag for our car seat and it ALMOST (short by about 2 inches!!) covers our rather bulky silver cross (its the huge wheels). Our car seat bag would definitely fit a Luna.
RoosMum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
p.p.s the kiddicare 'out n about' double buggy travel bag also fits the luna apparently. Its pricey though at 55 ish
RoosMum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:18 am 
Post subject:
So, after much more internet trawling, we finally cracked it..... a travelbag for very large prams...... its a folding bike carry bag would you believe!!

http://www.folding-bikes.net/asbikes/large-carry-p-35.html

I've just ordered one so will post a review when it arrives
x
foghorn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 pm 
Post subject: Re: Pushchair travel bag
Annika wrote:
Hi ladies

Wondering if anyone can help. I have a LUNA pushchair from Mama's and Papa's and want to find a travel bag I can put it in so the baggage handlers at the airport don't demolish it!!! I have just bought one from Kiddicare.com but typically it's not big enough.

Does anyone out there have this pushchair and knows of a bag that fits it - would be very grateful if someone could give me some ideas!!!!

Thank you x

hi not sure if im posting this right as never used it before,i have a luna and am going on holiday in may, ebay has a seller called prams4ultd they sell travel bags for most prams including the luna, they are 34.99 with free p&p i haven't ordered one yet but have read the feedback and everyone that has ordered one is happy, will be ordering mine next week. Hope this helps with your travels jodie x
NannaSue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:05 pm 
Post subject: Pushchair Travel Bag
Hi I have just purchased a large pushchair travel bag from www.bicycles4u.com size 99cm x 74cm x 33cm which the Mamas and Papas Luna and Sola fits into great for taking your pushchair on the Airplane no grease or dirt marks.
salinanekol
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:49 am 
Post subject: hello
yea one can suggest me for quality travel bags ?
Luggageonline
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular