Thank you girlies!

sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject: Thank you girlies!
Hey girls,

I just want to say a big thank you to all of you on here - I only joined this a few weeks ago but I've been really up and down in my moods and it's helping me so much to talk about what's going on and share similar experiences. It can be so hard dealing with all of this but I'm so enjoying speaking to all of you and it's relaxing me. My miscarriage was so hard but it's helped me to hear that I'm not the only one that's going through what I'm feeling. I hope that we are all successful soon and that we can all go through the joys of pregnancy together too!
Keep smiling girls, we will all get there soon - and we will all be good mummies.

Never doubt yourself or blame yourself - let mother nature do it's things and we'll all get there eventually - have fun trying. Lots of love and hugs! xxx

PS SMILE! xxxxx Very Happy
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hiya Sarah,don't know if I've spoken to you before but I just wanted to say thanks for the post,it was lovely and got me smiling!

it's great when you hear positive things from people and really feel like you are helping others in some way.

I also wanted to say,good luck with ttc x

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
sarah ur post was really lovely, cheered me up anyway
and ur right it will happen for us all we just have to have fun trying

x
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Your very welcome! I like making people smile! It's cheering me up that people are feeling happier which consequently is good for me too!

Thanks for the good luck - same to you! xxx Cool
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
good luck to all u girls it will happen im sure and you will all make great mummys xx Very Happy
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Sarah. It is really nice to read a lovely positive happy post!

Lots and lots of sticky babydust to everyone TTC and lots of happy smooth stress free vibes to all those pg Very Happy

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular