Hey Flossie how are you?

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:46 pm 
Post subject: Hey Flossie how are you?
Hiya Flossie

how are you doing? How are you feeling about next week?

Helz xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Helz -- Yes am ok (ish) seen consultant today again, we will be on first name terms soon!! His last words to me today were "see you next week for the big long needle" Shocked I do trust him completely but I am still scared, just trying to be positive. How are you doing??

Flossie xx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
thats good you must keep positive, is it wednesday that you go did you say? I will be keeping everything crossed for you!! Very Happy

Well its 2 days till AF due, I'm praying it wont come but cant let myself believe it could be good news!!! I've had twinges in the last week like slight cramping but I think I'm just looking for symptoms guess I will know by the weekend eh.

H xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Yes its on Weds at 10.30am - thankfully early so I dont have to worry all day, you know he told me he has a fertility clinic that morning (they have squeezed me in there) and it sort of put it all into perspective and that I should thank my lucky stars. Hopefully the very wicked AF will not arrive and we will start seeing some of you ladies with baby tickers. I often pop into 'trying to conceive forum' to see how everyone is getting on I know how hard the waiting is. Thank you for thinking of me - stay in touch I will be looking out for your announcement xx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
not too long to wait then although I bet it feels like ages away. I will come straight on here after work on weds to see your good news I'm sure. Are you going to ask what sex the baby is (you don't already know do you?)

Yes lets hope that wicked AF doesn't come! If she does I'm having a bottle of wine at the weekend! I've been off the booze for 2 weeks trying to be healthy - I'm not an alcoholic or anything but usually have a couple at the weekend!! Keep everything crossed for me!

Helz xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Yes I quite miss the odd glass or two Laughing weird but I have been having crazy cravings for shandy have had the odd very weak one when I am literally desperate....
I am desperate to find out wether baby is a boy or girl I dont really have a preference to be honest but it will be nice to say him or her - other half would like a little girl, but, really we just want a healthy, happy little one.
Good luck lots of lovely babydust to you - hope it sprinkles your way in the next day or two.

Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular