bit of advise needed

mrsS86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject: bit of advise needed
Hi ya,
Just wanted to ask a bit of advise and get you to stop me from testing early as well!
Its so hard not to symptom spot but i just wanted to see what you thought of what i have been getting.
Im due to test next week, since last wednesday i have had really bad heartburn, i have never had it before, wednesday i had it all day and now i seem to be waking up with it and it comes and go's throughout the day. Also i have been getting cramp kind of feelings in my tummy all the way across about the height of my belly button but i also get a few twinges quite far down?
I would only be about 3 weeks if i was but didnt know if you could start feeling the above that soon?
Thanks in advance!
xx
cookiemonster
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi mrsS86, unfortunately early pg symptoms can mimic AF ones so you never know.
Hopefully these are good signs for you. Very Happy Good luck
Cookie X
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
I have bought a earlt predictor from 1st response are they good??????? Rolling Eyes
SuziandGracie
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
i have had the bad heartburn from really early on if you are pregnant then go to the docs and get some heartburn remidy as soon as possible its really good stuff, good luck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular