I did something to discontinue my pregnancy. Now, i've

janine2011
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 pm 
Post subject: I did something to discontinue my pregnancy. Now, i've
But now, i have changed my mind. I did something terrible coz i'm so helpless and desperate just to discontinue my pregnancy. I tried pushing it downward hoping it will come out. I starved my self. And i regretted it for doing something like this. I am worried if what will be the complications or abnormalities my baby could have had. Do you think my baby will be fine? I am in my four weeks now. (I prayed hard to God..that i hope there will be no complications) I have not drink any alcohol, i don't use any drugs, i don't smoke. What will i do now? I'm worried too much about pushing it downward. Please!! Help me. I felt guilty though and more worried for the effect to my baby.
KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
I assume by pushing downward you mean that you 'strained' (like pushing down when you open your bowels?) If thats the case then I'm sure you can't have done any damage. As for starving yourself, I'm sure if you begin eating a health balanced diet that would be enough to support your baby and help him/her grow. You are very very early and I hope that all will be well. If you are concerned go to see your GP for advice xxx
KelsieW
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 am 
Post subject:
I think your baby will be fine, I know the shock of a first time pregnance cam be very stressful, but there are a lot of help out there. A good support group can help you. Just take one day at a time. I got married at the age of 19 and my husband and I have been trying for a baby for about a year and no luck, But I prey almost every night to be able to have a baby and I think it is my time. Very Happy I am having a lot of symptoms, I would love to be in ur situation. I am here for you if you need me.
okaannie
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:24 am 
Post subject:
he will be fine. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular