The best pregnancy test game ever!!!

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
Lianne, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 7 lbs, 14 oz and have black hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

Bill Clinton

Like thousands of other women of breeding age, you did the Horizontal Bop with Bill. Looks like he really 'felt your pain', along with a few other things.

Name: Stephanie Chloe Clinton

she was 21 inches

Kimmy0908
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Apparently I am pregnant with a little boy (well correct so far lol) who will weigh 14lbs 7oz at birth (ouch) and the daddy is...The Pool Guy Laughing Laughing Laughing

The name on the birth cert was Erin Claire Pool Guy which seems bizarre for a boy but there you go!!

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
kayleigh, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 7 lbs, 4 oz and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The daddy is Arnold Schwarzenegger

Birth certificate names baby as Rachel Rachel schwarzenegger

What a laugh
x

Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
Well Im having a girl. Red hair and hazel eyes and weighing frigging having a 16lb 2oz!!!!!!!

WTF Shocked Shocked Shocked

Help
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
lol love it Laughing

diane, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 14 lbs, 3 oz and have red hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! the father is the pool guy lol

katie12
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:00 am 
Post subject:
Welshiexx wrote:
Just done mine! lol

Jenny Hughes, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 6 lbs, 12 oz and have blonde hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The father is.....Bill Clinton!!!

Baby's name is : John Jared Clinton
Hehehe!! OH laughed when i showed him who the daddy was lol x

It said i am going to have a baby girl weighing 61b 1 0z dark hair
and grey eyes Very Happy
DustinandNikii
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:06 am 
Post subject: Just did mine...
:LOL: ... proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 14 lbs, 12 oz eeek and have brown hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! Father the pool guy Name Holly Cassie Pool Guy. Godparents: Nigel-Wesley Smithers and Cluaida H. Nagwort Laughing
Spuunionnn
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Jess, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 14 lbs, 6 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Pool Guy

Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur...

Hahahaha

Julie Samantha Pool Guy

miles86
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Adele Miles, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 9 lbs, 2 oz and have black hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Quite impressive the father is michael jacson even though he is dead!

callybell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
It's A Boy!

cally seymore, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 14 lbs, 3 oz and have brown hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Daddy Is . . .
Michael Jackson

OMFG! We didn't even know that Michael Jackson had DNA compatible with Earth women. Don't blame us if your kid turns out to be a Smooth Criminal.

*dies*
MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Eek - baby boy called LISA Kelly Neighbour Kid (third Daddy I tried - didn't like the others!) weighing in at 8lbs12!!! >.<
Very cute though - I'll give him that!

Shadowfax
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
I couldn't paste mine for some reason, but it's a girl (correct) with brown hair and brown eyes (probably correct, mine and hubby's hair is brown and my eyes are brown...a mini-me) and she will weigh 11lb 4oz (hopefully not correct, I am having a home birth!).
Her daddy is Peewee Herman. Haha! Shocked Her name was Caitlin Rachel Hermann.
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular