CM Charting

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:31 pm 
Post subject: CM Charting
Question so ive been charting my CM for past month but unsure what it means, anyone please tell me stages go through and what to look for, i know when ov it EWCM but what about lead upto ov and afterwards etc, apologies for the tmi but mine today looked like jelly/snot and was wondering, apologies once again for being so frank...
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
If it's clear jelly/snot thats ewcm Laughing after AF it either tends to be none existent or sticky and white/cream usually , closer to ov it gets wetter and usually (though not always ) becomes clear and just before and around ov it should be stretchy and clear , if you get some between your thumb and finger it should stretch 1-2 cms before breaking ( definately tmi I know Laughing )afterwards it can vary quite a lot it might stay clear and get wetter again it could go white/cream and be heavy or quite light and some women find they get what almost looks like ewcm again just before AF, but cm checking combined with cervical checking can really help pin point ov to within a day as your cervix closes pretty quick after ov xx
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
ok so i will lose my prudishness and be frank again lol, AF was on 9th june and now this snot stuff lmao, but it wasnt really clear either, like a cloudy but not white if know what i mean, just trying to figure out when im ov'ing as i stopped pill and have had 2 bleeds this month

Jump to:  

Community

Popular