only one scared tube left need positive stories plz :(

annabell1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:53 pm 
Post subject: only one scared tube left need positive stories plz :(
Hi everyone ive been ttc without luck for years, i had 1 mc and 2 chemical pregnancies, i just thought it was down to a coincidence and pure bad luck, then i had an ectopic pregnancy and sadly lost a tube, when i came round from surgery my surgeon told me that my remaning tube was very scared,(i am devestated, the only good thing to come from it is that i presume ive found the problem that was causing all my m/c's, as my fertility doctor was rubbish and i think it would have taken him years to find the problem) my surgeon also said ive got a very high chance of another ectopic as my tube is scared something about the fertalized egg not being able to travel through my tube to reach my womb Sad

I was just wondering if anyone else has been or knows someone or who is in the same situation and has managed to concieve naturally

And me and oh arnt trying but we arnt not trying (basically we are not charting only making love when we want to) should i be concerened about this leading to another ectopic im so confused and upset

sorry for the moan just feel totally gutted right now and dont know what to try next

xx
MrsR
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi annabell, I'm so sorry to hear what you have gone through, it must have been heartbreaking to find out that your remaining tube is badly scared Sad I was diagnosed with2 blocked tubes and 6 months later I found that I had a miracle BFP - So it can happen! Unfortunately my pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks - I had been on holiday taking malaria tablets when I fell pregnant so I think this was the cause of my miscarriage. I've been ttc for another year now and not another whiff of a BFP :'( so we have decided to go for IVF as time is now not on my side.... It's probably not the positive story that you wanted to hear but our BFP did give us hope and there are alternative options so you can still have the baby that you hope for Smile all the best in your journey!
Robin x

Me 39 DH 40
Me Blocked Tubes
06/11 1st IVF - BFP!!! Sooo Happy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular