What pram have you picked?

pommie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
we have not even thought about what pram to get yet. Still feel its a bit early, will wait until after our next scan.
Chutzpah
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:23 pm 
Post subject: Re: What pram have you picked?
Dan1910 wrote:
Hi There,

My partner and i have chosen the Silver Cross Linear Freeway Travel System in Pistachio.

We liked this as im tall and the handles came up high enough without giving me back ache. Also we were advised that the 3 wheelers aren't really as secure as they look and can topple.....

We went to Mothercare today and interestingly this is the one that stood out for us.

When we're a bit further along we'll ask for a demonstration and see if it is for us
Dan1910
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Chutzpah,

That's how we were when we saw this model in the shop.... we also liked the fact that the chassis is separate to the pram/carrycot/car seat.

Hopefully you will be the same as us... we loved it..... Smile
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
faerie44 wrote:
wow, those quinny buzz ones look fab, but OH MY GOD, how much???? their like 500 odd, jesus. i think im goin to go with my first choice which is a graco quattro tour travel system in caramel. it wass 229.99 now 30 off and in the babies r us catalogue there is a 10 voucher for it. im goin to go get it in the week, well excited.

X

I have the Graco Quattro Tour Travel System but in Oakwood, I just knew I wanted it as soon as I saw it. I've never been a fan of the quinny buzz ones and the price woah! Laughing

x

izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
The more expensive ones in the shops are so much cheaper off ebay BRAND NEW.. They are real shops that just sell stock on ebay well worth having a look.. Just message them to check what there policy is on returns and gaurentees etc!

our herbie is a forward facing and rear facing.. the car seat fits on and it comes in a range of colours its fab! this is 600 including the car seat (as thats 100)

but on ebay (exluding car seat its about 380)

including

Parasol
changing bag
rain cover
carry cot
foot muff

All the extras you would normally have to pay for.

xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular