Why is it so hard??....

misty2011
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm 
Post subject: Why is it so hard??....
I'm 20 and have been with my boyfriend since i was 14... wow i know pretty young but it happens sometimes. We've been trying for a baby since I've been about 16-17 and I have never fell pregnant that I know of. It really gets me down that pretty much everyone I know has kids and I fell like they concieve so effortlessly whilst I have been trying and trying for years and still nothing. Last year I got tested for PCOS but the doctor said it came back negative and my hormone levels were great..... whole time I'm thinking they can't be that bloody great!!! I have always had irregular periods so in the bacdk of my mind I'm thinking maybe I have always had issues... It is really important to me to have a family as I believe legacy is important.... I really don't know what to do now with trying to concieve as after so long it gets tiring.... n to top it all off my bfs brother goes and gets his new gf (who hes been with 2 minutes!!) pregnant!! I'm so jealous as she has a kid from another relationship and this one will be my bfs mums first grandchild... when i first found out i just cried because i thought she didnt deserve it as much as me which is quite mean when i think about it but the news just put me at an instant low... plus my mums currently going through some health issues which we are hoping she will get better but again the importancy to have kids does effect me as, god forbid my mother get more ill over the next couple of years, but i want my mum to meet and spend time with my baby... i just need someone in a similar situation to talk to as I do kinda feel alone on this.... no1 i personally know has had these sort of problems.... thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you all the best in concieving. M x
ttc1stlittleone
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 am 
Post subject:
Hello misty
my name is stacey im 24 ive been ttc for 2 and a half yrs with no luck i have pcos Sad
i just wanted to say i know exactly how you feel everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant especially my best friends and i just feel like im being left behind Sad i keep thinking when is it my turn? i just thought i would write to you so you know your not alone good luck ttc sending you lots of baby dust xx
Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Misty
i know exactly how you feel im also 20 and from Australia my boyfriend and i have been trying for nearly a year we are both the same age we will both be 21 later this year and i cant believe this considering how younge we are. They have put us down to unexplained fertility and said if nothing happens by early next year to go into ivf and the same thing my boyfriends step brother just got hus girlfriend pregnant after being together for 10 weeks.....i feel sooo down just like you we can be in this together xox
starshaped
Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls im the same, my bf and I are both 26 and have been trying for 4months, getting really frustrated now we are both young and healthy so dont know why its not happening! everyone around me also seems to bet getting pregnant at the drop of a hat and having babies its really upsetting! are you guys taking any supplements or using CBFM im considereing getting one! irregular cycles as well so maybe should be tested for PCOS? would be really nice if we used this forum to share ideas advice and experiences Smile comforting to know others are on the same boat.. baby dust to all ttc xxxxxxx
dragonfly1
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 am 
Post subject:
hey! i'm 26 and have also been ttc for about 4 mos. I feel so frustrated because everyone keeps announcing they are expecting and i'm like why does everyone else deserve it and not me??? i wonder what is wrong with me on a regular basis. Everyone says to stay calm that stress doesn't help but it seems to be all i can think about on a regular basis. i wish i could snap my fingers and get everyone a bfp Sad
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
yep im another one i'm 23, oh 31 and we've been ttc for 3 yrs this month!! Sad Sad Sad all my friends, collegues family etc are all falling pregnant (with little effort) and still me left behind! Sad all i keep thinking is it will happen when the times right (stupid i know, but there not much else i can do) Crying or Very sad xx
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls... im the same!! im 21 my hubby is 22 we been ttc for 4 n half yrs with no luck, only just startedto have tests done cos the docs never took us seriously Mad no what you mean aout the baby thing, im at my wits end.. my sister in law is 19 and on baby number 2 and altough i love em, i cant help but feel so jealous.. shes got a lil boy and now a lil girl on the way.. always hoped we'd be next and bring the first girl into the family.. m trying to stay strong but im falling apart inside. we will get our bfp's one day!! keep fighting! lots of baby dust to all xxxx
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, im 20 years old and my oh is 19 next month we have been together nearly 3 years and have been tryin for a baby since jan 2010 with no luck went through the doctors last month and found out my boyfriend has a low sperm count, i understand how you feel it is hard when it seems everyone else around you is getting pregnant and you seem to think why can they get pregnant so easily, my mum also has mental problems and it can be stressful especially when they get really ill, babydust to you hope luck comes your way xx
starshaped
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 am 
Post subject:
Hey girls! just wondering how you are all getting on now??? I'm still trying.. AF is 3days late but no symptoms and BFN on tests so far so I've probably just ovulated late meaning AF isnt late at all Mad trying to stay positive though! wishing you all the best of luck and lots of Love.. Star.xxxxxxxx
beckyp1989
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am 
Post subject:
hey hun, sorry af got you! she got me too Mad well im having scan today to have a look at the cysts and then i see gynae tomos. hoping she books me in to have the camera inside to see whats going on! still a waiting game xx
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Aww best of luck becky FX next month is ours!! xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular