need to talk

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:30 pm 
Post subject: need to talk
hi ladies, hope i've understood right! my little girl is 1 this week and i always wanted two close together but cant try yet - husband wants to wait, im expecting an operation (gallbladder - reason why i was sick whole 9 months of last pregnancy), would be nice to loose a couple of stone first etc etc, all the excuses you have to justify to yourself that its right not to have another baby now but really i just want to expand my family now!
it doesnt help that everyone else is having babies, not just first babies which doesnt really effect me, but the fact people are having second or more babies does hit me Sad especially when you hear of ones you know wanted to wait and scoffed when i said i wanted them close together are now have seconds much quicker... i want to be nice to them and congratulate them but im so jealous and bitter its just silly!
we've agreed to try next summer all being well but it still feels like such a long wait! anyone else understand how i feel? xox
Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,

When is your operation scheduled for? Maybe you could compromise with hubby and start trying a couple of mths after operation?

x

FaeryBUMfly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun I know it seems a long time away, I'm waiting till next summer to ttc again (as Im getting married in June, had a c-section with Ze and suffered from SPD which is still bothering me if I over do it) I understand how frustrating it is ... I would try again tomorrow if OH would let me! So that it doesn't seem so far away I have picked a date we are going to "start" and made myself a new ticker. Laughing Just think how quick the time has gone since you had your lo and how quickly a year will go

Hope that helps xxx

ps if you notice the date we are ttc and the wedding are the same day! LOL Laughing
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
I kind of know what your talking about but i have always wanted to wait. i did so much with eve and wanted to give my second child the same atention. just started to try for second but feeling a bit jelous as All my friends who had thier first around the same time as eve have already had their second (there are 4 in our group all the firsts are 4 months apart eve being the eldest and their seconds are all 3 months apart) so i do feel a bit out of the loop a bit. there they are all talking about breastfeeding and first smiles and i find myself saying things like "when eve was a baby!" i just hope that i will follow suit soon.
recover from your op and see how you feel but its important that your OH is on board with what time is best. also i have seen what a huge struggle it is having a baby and a 2 1/2 year old. thats the other thing my friends are always saying!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
i can see that ur nw pregnant so congratulations there defintly goin 2 b close in age.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular