second baby but have bad cramping worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marybaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:10 pm 
Post subject: second baby but have bad cramping worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have cramping in my pelvic area but no1 seems to give me any guidance.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ..is there any1 else thats had it or are suffering it and how long does it last????
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - I am nearly 16 weeks pregnant and still have it most days, not what you wanted to hear I am sure but try not to worry too much.

Flossie xx

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hello. It depends on how many weeks pregnant you are and how severe the cramping is. I am 7 weeks and have had quite bad cramps from about 5 weeks, but have had them with both my children. If you are worried please contact your midwife or gp who could also help to advise you. I hope everything goes ok.

marybaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for the reply..............

i feel really good now and i have got a docters appiontment 2morrow so hope all goes well but i just think my nerves were getting the better of me ........

i have had other repkies back from other woman in the same position and dont feel as bad as i did thanks again and enjoy the new coming baby....

mary

xxxxx
bozza
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hope it all goes well at the Drs. I have cramping every day ( a bit like period pain) but it usually passes pretty fast. Not too painful. Saw dr yesterday who said it was normal.
serena
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
ive just found out im 6 weeks pregnant,and i to have had a tummy ache like very mild period pains,is this normal or do i need to worry?
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Serena - Try not to worry too much I have had it since conception and I am nearly 16 weeks and tapping on here now and have it - some ladies get it some dont. You only need to worry if it gets terribly severe or you have spotting/bleeding although I had spotting also and baby is absolutely fine!!

Take care, Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular