finally!!!! i have a bump!!!! yey!!! lol!

sozzle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi Kimberley - im due on 22nd Sept as well!! Have a small bump which was bigger before fallign ill with sickness bug at the beginning of this week Razz Have also felt small flutters in tummy - only really at night time when im lying down although went to church on Sunday and baby seemed to really enjoy a hymn which was sung v low - was most odd!!! - so can understand the male voice thing! Hope you are keeping well.
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi sozzle,

oh yey!!! someone with the same due date!!! whoo hoo!! lol

arent the flutters amazing? i cant wait for my partner to b able to feel baby, at the mo im either i bed or watching t.v with this big stupid grin on my face, and he doesnt get to share the feeling! lol!

do you know the sex of baby yet? i find out on th 2nd of may, really cant wait, dying to know wether im having a girl or boy, and fingers crossed its a boy, although i already have a feeling it is!

how was the beging of your pregnancy? i had bad morning sickness, im so glad its over now, maybe just feel sicky every now and then, but its not often and only last a few mins.

n e ways let me hear all about you, its fun to share the experiance with someone thats at the sage stages as me! lol!

kimberley xo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular