Weaning products

wintersnow
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:55 pm 
Post subject: Weaning products
Hi guys

My daughter Courtney is getting on for 5 months (wow, time sure does fly) and I'm positive she is ready to start weaning! I signed up here so I could ask other members for their opinions/advice on what brand name to use for weaning products. I've been looking at using Tommee Tippee, as I've seen a lot of their stuff in the shops, and I've been looking at their website in an attempt to buy the best things. Please could you guys have a look for me and tell me what you think Smile

Cheers
[url]
http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/department/weaning_time/#[/url]
StarryEyed
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
I started weaning at 20 weeks.

You don't really need any brand for bowls, spoons etc.

Start off with small bowls that will take approx 50ml milk mixed with baby rice. If you use anything bigger for the first few weeks, it will just get lost on the bottom of the bowl!
I just upgraded to a slightly larger bowl that will take 200ml solids. My son is 27 weeks and he eats loads now!

Make sure the spoons are fairly flat so it's easier for her to take the food from.

I must admit, I do tend to use Tommee Tippee Smile
I am also using Vital Baby, as the spoons are smaller and easier for my son to hold (and make lots of mess with!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular