CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR HELP :)

Chanelc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:20 am 
Post subject: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR HELP :)
i slept with my boyfriend on thursday and saturday but on sunday i started bleeding it only lasted 1 and half days then went to light bleeding and only lght pink when id wiped myself after been to the toliet,im not exactly sure if this was my period or implantation bleeding,my stomach feels hard at the bottom but im not sure if this would be to early to tell..i looked up on the internet for advice to see if i could still be pregnant and have my months period with it being so close and it said it was possible,im just wondering if anybody else has had this problem.
WagsBride
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:58 am 
Post subject:
Hello,

I really dont know what is going on. Are you close to your next period?? or when is that due? Implantation occurs 7-10 after conception. Unless you are like me and today i am 5 days late for my period, had some pain so i went to the docs for a blood test - that got confirmed that i am pregnant. Now since coming home i have been bleeding!!

im in the same boat as you - and quite frankly i have no idea!!
Chanelc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for replying,to be honest im not sure when my period was due i dont remember when my last period was...i havnt been for a blood test or a pregnancy test because like i say im not sure what the blood was,do you think i should just wait it out until next month and see if i get my period?
Hollie21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
can you not roughly guess how long it has been since you have had a period? If not you probs would be best to wait till next month and if theres no af in between i would recommend you do a HPT!

Fingers crossed for you Smile

x

Chanelc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
most probably the beginning of the month...maybe the middle,but as i said on my first post i red it could be prossible to get pregnant so close to your period and still have that months but miss next months...
thanks Laughing
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular