food intolerances after pregnancy

kederer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm 
Post subject: food intolerances after pregnancy
My daughter was born 10 and a half months ago and ever since giving birth via ceasarean i can not handle eating eggs. ive tried just eating the yolk, i tried eating just the whites, cooked them in all different ways but if i eat them on their own i get so nauseous and ill for up2 8 hours. if their in cakes or fried rice, etc im fine.
has any other mums been through or know of anyone like this? if so can u help me figure it out as im totally craving them.
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
blimey - never heard of that one!!

if you are craving eggs it's probably the protein - try lentils, lean meat and offal instead. I suspect your body may be rejecting the albumen in the eggs - it's mostly in the whites, so might be worth giving the yolks another go. It's funny stuff, but tomato cuts through it well. It turns my stomach a bit, always has - when I was PG only way I could eat eggs was fried to a crisp (literally - brown all over with almost black edges), in a sandwich with lashings of tomato ketchup.

Hope you find a solution!!

Anna
xx
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
After having Brom in 1999 I became allergic to cheese, I get migraines which go on to be mini strokes. I used to love cheese and miss cheese on toast and pizzas and cannot even touch the stuff Crying or Very sad
No one has ever said reason behind it so for 12 nearly 13 years Ive had to do without xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular