swollen dinkle!

ali2704
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm 
Post subject: swollen dinkle!
i noticed tonight my lil boy has a swollen dinkle he been fine all day but when it came to bath time i noticed his dinky was swollen and a pinky red colour, he also has some spots come up on his arm.

about 30mins ago he woke up really hot and clammy he has had calpol and a cold beaker of juice and dropped back off to sleep.

just wondering if this could be chicken pox or if anyone has had anything like this with their lil one?

will def be taking him to the docs tomoz if not in the night x
Rhoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
chicken pox are doing the rounds up here at the moment id keep a close eye on him though
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Hope Edward is OK Ali and its not chicken pox!

xx

Angel78
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am 
Post subject:
My little mans dinkle gets a little red when he is not feeling well or teething so it could be the pox or his teeth. I was mega worried when it first happened but now its usually one of the first signs that he is coming down with something.

ali2704
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
had him at the docs today and he has an infection poor man! of all tghe things to give me i have to put antibiotic eye drops on it 4 times a day! weird i know even the pharmacist looked confussed! hopefully it works as he doing so well with his potty training at the mo xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Children's Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular