babystyle pram

nickilou
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:38 am 
Post subject: babystyle pram
HI,

Am new to here / this. Fallen in love with the old fashioned babystyle prams...has anyone any feedback about them...the whole pram buying issue seems to be a minefield!!??
kellyinlondon
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:58 am 
Post subject: prams
Hi, I love the look of the old style prams too, babies look very cute in them but I have a 9 week old daughter and my advice is that as lovely as they look they are not at all practical. You'll find that they are very wide which makes wheeling them around the house or around shops very difficult. In the old days Mum's would wheel they're babies to the shops and then leave the pram outside the shop because of this problem. As we all know if you leave anything unattended these days it's gone.... Also unless you have a very big car you are unlikely to fit it in the boot. I also found that my daughter did not take to her pram, she hates lying down so I already have her in a buggy so she can sit upright and see everything. The last thing you want to do is spend a lot of money on one of these prams and have the same problem. I don't want to put a downer on things and if you really want on go for it but you may find yourself giving up on the pram very quickly and going for a smaller pram that folds down quickly and easily!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular