quick question ?

tasha89
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:19 am 
Post subject: quick question ?
hi this might seem like a silly question but i am on the injection and am coming off it i havent had a period all the time i have been on it ( 3 years), and have recently had a period exactly like i used to have before the injection. was just wonderin if you have a period does this mean u are releasin an egg, and will this give me quicker chances of becoming pregnant, my next jab was due 20th october but have cancelled, so we cant try until after then any way.thanku tasha
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Not necessarily especially while on contraception as it can just be hormonal break through bleeding rather than a real period , but FX things get back to normal for you pretty quickly , the actual hormones from the injection leave your body quite quickly when you stop it but then it's up to your body to take over and get back into a proper cycle and that can take some women longer than others , Agnus castus taken from your period until you ovulate can help for some women(and can actually counteract some forms of contraception if you take it while using them ) and you can always try opk's for a while to see when you actually ovulate for the first time, they're pretty cheap online and will give you a good idea of when to expect your first proper period. But you could find everything goes back to normal straight away anyway , good luck xx
waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:22 am 
Post subject:
hiya
i dont no much about the injection but i jus wanted to say good luck and oct will be here really soon
xxx

tasha89
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:26 am 
Post subject:
thankyou for ur replies, i am really hopin that everything goes back to normal quickly
thankyou
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular