Any ideas?

fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject: Any ideas?
Hello, Im on cd31 of an average 28 day cycle (had 1 33 day a couple of months ago). I tested this morning and got 2 bfn's. However one of the tests was a cheapy ultra early strip and on the side of the strip was a pink spot like the start of a line. There was nothing on the top where the line should be tho. I have sore boobs and feel queesy and tired. Am I reading too much into this or do you think it could be the start of something?
Also I picked another one of these tests out of the bin that I had done a few days ago and that had no pink spot.
Hollie21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi fc, wot you are going through is very common i've been there a few times as im sure most ladies on here have! Maybe you should leave it another few days and if af hasn't arrived then test again!

Fingers crossed!

X

Aevenstar
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hello

I had a pink spot too a couple of days ago -was convinced it ws the start of something! But still BFN for me 2 days later.

So - hard to ssay either way. as my DH put it 'I think you're being very hopeful....' to which I threw the towel at him Rolling Eyes

See how it goes in the next day or so I guess?

Rachel x

fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks, my husband said pretty much the same thing!

I saw on your other post that you now think you may have a faint line? Hope it is, couldnt really tell from the pic.

Hopefully both get a bfp in the next few days! Have you had any syptoms? I've still got the sore boobs and have just been asleep for an hour as Im just so tired, only worked 2 days this week aswell so shouldnt be!
Aevenstar
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
well, so far my boobs are very sore and tingly - nipples look massive as do the bumps on them and they just don;t 'look like mine' if you know what I mean. Had cramps the last couple of days, and my digestive system is definitely not happy - hoping its all the progesterone slowing it down whilst someone settles in for 9 months!

Here's hoping for both of us and everyone else testing soon!

Rachel x

Dorrie
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all , I am two days late and four BFN! the suspense is killingme

Dorrie X

Jump to:  

Community

Popular