I'm having a d and c what happens?

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:26 pm 
Post subject: I'm having a d and c what happens?
I was hoping that at some point this week the baby would have evacutated my body on it's own. It hasn't. Why would it stay?
I'm booked in for a d and c Tuesday an I'm nor sure what to expect. Im not even sure what to expect after with ttc, my partner wants to get straight back to it an so do I but can't face the idea of this happening again.
Bekki x
KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
The staff at the hospital will explain the proceedure, and what to expect after. Be sure to ask them for their advice on when tttc again.

Sorry again for your loss, and that you are having to have the procedure

Thinking of you x
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Im going today for my pre-op so Ill ask them all my questiosn later. thanks xx
ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:03 am 
Post subject:
hi hun hope it all went as well as expected and that the staff answered all your questions xx
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:44 am 
Post subject:
It went as well as it could have under the circumstances. I'm hardly bleeding tho is that normal xx
mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 am 
Post subject:
Hello,

Firstly so sorry for your loss. I hope everything went ok and your getting through it. I had a d n c myself a couple years ago, same thing it wouldnt come away (my body tried so hard I flooded and ended up in a&e) it ended in a d n c the next day. I was the same didnt know wether I wanted to try again as it put me off. Anyway a couple months later I concieved and was a nervous wreck for the first 12 weeks or so, my little man is here 14 months old now. At the time I kept saying to myself well if it stayed put thats a good sign, obviously nature was telling me my little baby was either not there (chemical pregnancy)or didnt form properly. I felt like my world had been tipped upside down at the time, it will get easier and theres many of us who are proof there will be a happy ending. Good luck for the future xx
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for replying Very Happy
Im doing ok, I have bad an good days. I honestly think now that there must have been summit wrong with it so its prob for the best. Ive got 3 little ones an I know it sounds awful but I wouldnt have time to look after them properly. They are just starting in schools an nursery an my baby is 1.
I want to try again an I want to try soon but Im not bleeding enough to say yes Im bleeding its more like a drip every now an again so the OH wont have sex with me Mad
Ill see what happens thats all I can do xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular