sad day

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:59 pm 
Post subject: sad day
Today was when my 1st baby from 1st m/c would of been due Sad
I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling really... I've tried to carry on as normal today, and it's been a [*@!#%*] couple of weeks so my mind has been kept busy.
Me and the OH are going to set a flying lantern off later in memory, it's not fair that I should be holding my baby round about now. Everyone that was due around the same time as me have had their babies, and are posting their pictures on facebook, I should be posting mine up Crying or Very sad

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Awww poor u Crying or Very sad
Totally feel for u babe. I keep thinking after my recent m/c that Ive got to be pregnant by xmas cos I would have been 5 months by then, an at least Ill know Ive got a baby in me if you get me??
Are u still ttc? A lantern sounds a really nice thing to, you can even write a little msg on it!!
(((hugs))) xxx
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:21 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly what you mean hun, my second one was due the week before Xmas, and I want to be pregnant by then aswell.
I was abit emotional setting off the lantern as you can imagine last night, but it was so memorable. As the lantern was floating away a shooting star flew across Smile Crying or Very sad so I'm thinking it's a sign but don't know in which way Laughing There was also one star shining brightly the whole night. It was such a comfort Smile
Ttc is a bit of a touchy subject with my OH at the moment, but although he says we shouldn't be trying at the moment, we have bd'd a couple of times recently, so I'm keeping fingers crossed! xxx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
I'm trying not to get carried away this time an if it happens it happens.
The whole lantern setting off sounds really lovely babe. I do hope it was a sign for u Smile it will happen u know an you will look at your little baby an no all the pain an heartbreak was worth it.
My friend had 2 m/cs an she says ok about it cos she would never had got her little boy if she hadnt of lost the other 2. In a weird kind of way that makes sense. Ive come to the conclusion bad stuff happens for a reason an it's just to make you stronger!! Thinking of u xxx
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
It is so true, and I know I'll be very lucky when I'm holding my little one in my arms.
Thank you for your messages hun Very Happy xxxx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
big hugs hun hope your ok xx
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:54 am 
Post subject:
Aww hun, its a hard day to try and get through. I found it really hard. I'm glad you spent time with your oh and let off a lantern though. I definately think the shooting star and the star shining brightly was a sign.

I hope you are feeling ok xx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies.
I was quite down yesterday, but feeling a tad better today. This has been a horrible year, and just want it to hurry up and be 2012 already Laughing
Quite stressed at the moment as our landlady has decided she wants to sell the flat, so we are busy looking for somewhere else, then was told the ward I work on is being shut "to save money"! bearing in mind this is an elderly ward, and there will be nowhere for the elderly to go once we are shut, and then I had the day my 1st baby was due, so my head has been all over the place recently. So hopefully 2012 will be a good one, ie, somewhere nice to live, settled in a new job, and who knows hopefully a baby!! Very Happy xxx

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
dohdoh1984 wrote:
Thank you ladies.
I was quite down yesterday, but feeling a tad better today. This has been a horrible year, and just want it to hurry up and be 2012 already Laughing
Quite stressed at the moment as our landlady has decided she wants to sell the flat, so we are busy looking for somewhere else, then was told the ward I work on is being shut "to save money"! bearing in mind this is an elderly ward, and there will be nowhere for the elderly to go once we are shut, and then I had the day my 1st baby was due, so my head has been all over the place recently. So hopefully 2012 will be a good one, ie, somewhere nice to live, settled in a new job, and who knows hopefully a baby!! Very Happy xxx

I am with you on that one. 2012 WILL be a great year!! xx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
chattygirl86 wrote:
dohdoh1984 wrote:
Thank you ladies.

I am with you on that one. 2012 WILL be a great year!! xx

Thumbs up xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular