london miscarriage clinic

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:30 pm 
Post subject: london miscarriage clinic
hi, just wondered if anyone has been there?

ive just been for a follow up appointment after my erpc('s!) ... dont really know what the point of it was as she didnt have any info for me. but anyway i asked her to refer me to st marys in london. i thought she might say no ( as i did carry amelie to term inbetween the mc's ... but she had a low birthweight (nothing to do with her death) which they werent concerned about because they couldnt find a reason for it and she was all in proportion, but it bothers me incase its linked to the mc's and could cause problems in a future pregnancy) but she said yes straight away.

really pleased, i like having a plan in place rather than just wondering whats next.

i dont think ive read on anyone on here going there (just me Sad ) but though id ask.

xxx
(off on hol for a few days tomorrow so apologies in advance if anyone replies and doesnt hear back for a while!)

KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
Really hope the clinic is able to provide some answers and solutions.

Enjoy your holiday xx
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:56 am 
Post subject:
I haven't been either hun but i just wanted to say that i hope they are able to provide you with some answers.

xx

kas123
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
I was given a choose of london manchester or birmingham hospitals for the Miscarriage clinic. My gynea wanted me to go to birmingham as she was the expert on NK killer cells. Had my appointment last week she wants to do a biopsy of my womb but it would not be covered by the NHS as it is still experimental and i will not have the money for a few months. so plan is for me to start on the treatments for a few months and see what happens.

Good luck with your appointment. when is it booked for?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular