When should I test ??

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:21 pm 
Post subject: When should I test ??
Just to keep it brief. I have worked out that my monthly can be as long as 29 day of as little as 25 days and there does not seem to be any patern to it. So this week coming AF could be due from tuesday onwards but no later that friday. What day would be good to test. I do have quite a easy time seeing as im due next week normally i get like flu type symptoms and feel really ill. This month we have been bdcing alot and catered for it 4 days before and the week after as well just to make sure we covered it. I feel this is my month fx.

Any feedback would much be appreciate if someone has had te same feeling and had there bfp.
dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
I generally get a positive result 3-4 days before my period is due with tests like asdas on or the strips from places like home bargains. If you test the day before your period is due then, as long as you're certain of your period dates, you should get an accurate result with a sensitive test but if you don't keep testing every couple of days. I'm obsessed with pregnancy tests though and even if I thought I had the slightest chance of people pregnant I'd test right away even if it was a week from my period Laughing Good luck, fx x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
when i was ttc i had a 26 - 28 day cycle so tested on both days with an asda test, that is supposed to be up to 4 days early, both BFN, 4 days later still didnt feel right, so got a cheapie 1.99 from bodycare and got BFP straight away!

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:38 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou for the replies guys. I think i will wait till mid week and then if bfn then again at the end of the week. I watch by accident last night these women who did not know they were pregnant omg is all i can say. I had some say to me that would happen to me but we will up date by the end of the week. Baby dust to you ttc. xx
gemma29
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm the same as you hun between 25 and 29 days, today is day 26 and nothing as yet am really hoping she doesn't appear this month.

Good luck baby dust to all xx
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Gemma,

It is pants that it is working out not a rergular time between AF. I have since march gone down to 2 days bleed and that is not even heavy atall.I have tested a few time but give up as i get a bfn. I do know that i am ov as i feel it. Tomorrow i get a blood test just to check my hormones are ok fx. I am keeping my fx that AF does not arrive my oh would be a good dad.
Baby dust ttc Wink
gemma29
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Oh that's me out for this month the witch has arrived and my god is she painful. Sad have to try again next month keep thinkin its got to be 3rd time lucky.

Good luck to all those still to test this month xx
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Gemma, I have 3 more days to wait for AF but normally i have a sick day when i feel ill and then it comes the next day. I was feeling pants yesterday but nothing today but still have slight white discharge. FX big time im not testing before friday.

Bay dust ttc.
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:58 pm 
Post subject: she arrived sob
She arrived only 2 days early this month. I will test as i have a feeling this is not right this month. Good luck to all ttc this month whats left of it.
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Up date. BFN this month.Keep ttc hard this month.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular