Scared

Jackie24
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:46 pm 
Post subject: Scared
Shocked
Hello All,

Me & My Bf Have Been trying for nearly 4 years, and nothing has happened i have regular periods and we know its nt him with the problems as i tried with my ex and he now has 3 children. im 24, healthy as far as i know but too scared to go to the docs to be told i cant have children it would ruin me Sad
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
I had same problem. We were 5yrs ttc but had 3x miscarriages in 1st 2yrs. So really were ttc for 3yrs and getting nowhere. Gp took day 21 bloods which enbles him to see if I was ovulating or not. Turns out I wasn't & referred me to a fertility clinic where I was started on Clomid. This is to make your body ovulate. I conceived on my 2nd cycle and went on to conceive on my own very soon after my daughter was born.
Please don't be worried about going to your doctor. It may be something similar to me which is very common and if it's not, you are still on the road to finding out what's going on and to getting your baby! Very Happy
Good luck Hun! Xx

Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
[url=http://lilypie.com]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular