Trying to conceive

frog1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:51 pm 
Post subject: Trying to conceive
Hi I'm new to the site - i'm in my early 30s and have been trying for a couple of months. I purchased an ovulation kit by clearblue and got a smiley face on sat and had lots of sex, so now just waiting to see if we have concieved. It's only 5 or so days on, but was just wondering if i should have any symptoms, if so what are they. It's terrible how impatient you start to become by worrying that something is wong because you haven't conceived afer the first try.

Look forward to hearing from others in the same boat.

Frog1 x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I remember it well Laughing I spent the whole of the first 2 weeks after I ov'd convincing myself I was pregnant for the first few months and had loads of "symptoms" trouble is almost all pregnancy symptoms can be the same as period signs Rolling Eyes Laughing some women do say they knew very soon after they ov'd but there aren't any definate pregnancy symptoms that everyone gets , i'm on month 13 and I still look for signs every month Rolling Eyes Laughing most people conceive in the first year though (about 85 %)so it's not unusual for it to take a few months and doesn't mean there's a problem , it could just be a matter of getting the timing just right (it's a good idea to have sex for the next 2 days after your smiley as well as you dont always ov straight away), good luck xx
hannahthompson
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 am 
Post subject:
you should test cause when i was pregnant with my first child i had the same problem i tested and i was pregnant sometime it takes a while to know but good luck. im in the same boat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular