RacheynHarry

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:15 pm 
Post subject: RacheynHarry
Hey hun,

I just noticed on another post that you put you where on clomid when you got your bfp? can you give me a positive story getting a BFP on it? I think I missed your story!
Its ok if you dont want to go into it I just really need some positive stories of BFPS on clomid Smile

I did 3 months at 50mg and stopped it as I didnt like side effects, stopped for 3 months went back to gynea they have upped me to 100mg for 3 months before we get referred for IVF (have done 100mg this month and having some very odd 2ww 'symptons')

Me and OH have no problems all results above average apparently but we are nearly 2.5 years into this crapppy journey and a good story about clomid will really help me xx
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
No problem Teebs, I dont mind talking about it.

I was given 100mg of chlomid which I took from May of last year. I didnt hold out much hope of it working and was told I could only have it for 6 months when I would have to consider IVF. When I got to month 5 I really had given up hope and told DH that I didnt feel ready for IVF. I had absolutely noooo symptoms that I was going to get a BFP and although AF was over a week late I was too scared to test. It was a year ago today that I took a test which came up positive immediately and my little bogeyman is sat wriggling on my lap as I type.

Dont give up hope hun cause they couldnt find a reason why I wasnt falling PG as the test came up with no probs.

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
Ar thanks hun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Your story has given me hope I am on month 5 (first month of 100mg) keep thiking sneakily that we have done it this month not sure why Question then I feel like no I can feel the witch Rolling Eyes

Thanks hun gives me hope it really does xxx
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thats why it took me so long to test, I was convinced that AF was going to turn up at any moment.

The only reason I tested was cause we were going to the Isle of Wight and I needed some travel sickness tablets and DH said I better test just to be on the safe side.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular