Has anyone started there 16 week old baby on Solids

cc1983
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject: Has anyone started there 16 week old baby on Solids
My Baby Boy is 16 weeks and was 10lbs at Birth he is now nearly 20lbs he is a hungry baby has any body given there 16week old baby rice this early? He wakes very often in night too any info on this?
caramumofmany
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
my recent baby is only 12 weeks and at present is quite content on just milk, but with the other 4 they all started tasting baby rice and other bits at 16 weeks
judyg
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
I started my daughter on rice cereal in her bottel at night at 6 weeks old. She slept all trough the night. I only put rice cereal in her bottle at night other wise it would constipate her.
CharlieMarley
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
My son is 9 weeks old and 16lbs.
I give him organic baby rice in the late morning having been given the 'unofficial' go ahead from my GP. (He told me not to tell the health visitor!!!!!).
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:08 am 
Post subject:
I started my son on rice at around 16weeks old, just giving him a small amount in the morning, he did however hate baby rice but after a few weeks of sticking to it, he finally opens his mouth to it!! You need to make sure its gluten free food you give your baby until they are fully weaned onto food.
I also began to give my son half a rusk mixed with his milk later in the day around 4ish as this is bit sweeter and they tend to prefer this to rice.
andrea28
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:05 pm 
Post subject:
2 out of my 3 was on baby rice at 8wks. they where hunury and they needed it but my other was 8months before she had it... try it and see how u go. if the baby dont need it u will soon now
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular