Ovulation each month

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:41 pm 
Post subject: Ovulation each month
Hello Anyone

Can someone confirm that we realise a egg each month. I have just been reading on another site and it says that we dont??
I have not bothered telling OH about ovulation time as he was being a pansy saying he felt pressured , he is such a wimp.

I am having a pain free month but am up for loads of bd Embarassed

Any feed back would appreciate it.

Lindsey
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:06 am 
Post subject:
Most women release an egg most months, you can occasionally miss a month and I've heard someone quote their gynae doc as saying it happens a couple of times a year but I've been charting since last march (18 months ) and have always ovulated every month so for me thats obviously not true Question and i'm getting on a bit as well Embarassed Laughing So I'd say it's worth giving it your best shot, I never tell my OH when i'm ov'ing either as he says he feels pressured and to be honest on the odd occassion when he has known the BD has been rubbish Embarassed Laughing because it felt a little forced so now I go for subtle(or not so subtle Laughing ) seduction instead Laughing Good luck xxx
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you NAT70,

I am not telling him no more when ov time. I was surprised when he said he felt pressured though. Laughing I am just going to go with it. I has just been made worse as my brother has siad his new girlfriend is preggers and i must damit it beep me a bit he has not been with her 5 mins. aRRRHHH.

I feel it is not far away. Also the last 2 night I have had terrible dream that my Sister passed away quite disturbing. Why am i having such horific dreams?

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
hiya Lindseylou
i ad terrible nightmares b4 i knew i was pregant (in the 2ww) with my 1st pregnancy and i have a few peeps say on here that it was a sign for them too so FX,

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Just to up date on my dream i had another last night my OH leavng me left me at my parent after a holiday and i had to make my own way home cry menatally woke up feeling really shocked. FX i have caught that bean. Will keep you posted. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular