Opinions Please :)

Dawnydoobs
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:31 pm 
Post subject: Opinions Please :)
Okay we have decided on names now.

Girl: Zoe Elizabeth Sanders

Zoe is after my sister who died as a baby so thought this would be a good tribute, my partner chose elizabeth.

Boy: Wyatt Ruben Sanders

For some reason my partner really wanted Wyatt, personally i'm not sure what I think of it but I got Zoe so didn't complain (much Laughing). My mum likes Ruben so brought it into conversation and partner seemed to like it too.

Anyway all opinions are welcome Smile

x

freen
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
Zoe Elizabeth is gorgeous name...really pretty.....I'm not 2 sure about Wyatt Reuben.....but its whatever you like yourselves....when are you due....I have only 2 weeks to go and no names picked yet....what do you think of these choices
for a girl: Ella, Mia ( my choice) Saoirse pronounced Seercha or Ruby ( hubbys choice )
we both like Chloe but know someone already who used the name...

For a Boy I like Sam, Max or Evan...hubby likes Rory and we both like Dara - but again my friend called her baby Darragh (spelt diff) so I'm not sure....
I have 2 kids already so I want something nice to go with Sophie & Ross
Any suggestions?
Tanx
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
Dawnydoobs,
ok zoe is a lovely name sounds really beautiful, although i think your mums right to go with Ruben, its a really cool, layed back name.
wyatt, is quite unusual and i have to say its really not my cup of tea, although if you like it then definately go for it.

Freen,
Im loving the name Evan for a boy, think its lovely, Dara for a girl sounds really unusual and nice too. But really liking the Evan!!!

hope i helped! you can comment on my names on the other posts.

thanks
kimberley xo

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Dawnydoobs - Love the name Zoe really cute, not sure about Wyatt (reminds me of Wyatt Earp!!) Ruben is also absolutely lovely.

Freen - Sophie, Ross and Ella go well together and Ella is a very pretty name.

Flossie xx

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:19 am 
Post subject:
i love the name ella cos i got all boys i just love girls names Lol sad i know Laughing Laughing
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:51 pm 
Post subject: hi
Your not sad Honie!there are so many lovely girls names and less for boys,which makes it easier to choose I think,somehow!

I'm the same as you and I don't even have any children yet,I'm obsessing more over the girls name because there are so many and I want to get some kind of idea now,so when I do actually get pregnant,I'll have an easier job!

I love the name Ella btw,I had it on my list but I have to cousins named Ellie,so I can't have it!

Dawndoobs-I love the name Zoe,not so sure about Wyatt but if you like it that's all that matters.

What names were you thinking for a boy?xx

mum2boys
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 am 
Post subject:
I have 2 boys and I love girls names too lol

Wyatt is such a cool name
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular