anyone got any advice? :/

Gemgem2001
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:55 pm 
Post subject: anyone got any advice? :/
I'm due af this Sunday and feel like I have a few pg symptoms, feel dizzy sore bbs, crampy, I have done a predictor test today which said you can take 5 days b4 your missed period but it was negative I just feel so down!! do u think it's too early yet even tho it says it's an early one? I really hope I'm just early, anyone got any stories to share? with my other 2 pregnancies I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever until wk 6/7 (both boys) I'm so confused! Pls help!! Xx
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
It could be early to test. When I was pregnant first time round I tested upto a 5-7 days early as I was getting symptoms, and test was negative, and then when I was a week late I took another test and it was positive! So, maybe wait and see if af shows up, and then do another test?

Gemgem2001
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thank u so much for your reply chick xx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 am 
Post subject:
i took an asda test when i thought i would hve been due, (26 and 28 day previous cycles) and both BFN, 4 days later no AF so tested again and BFP. so sometimes the early tests dont always work

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:03 am 
Post subject:
This is why I dont test early as I know getting bfns would tip me over the edge!

I would wait till you are near to when AF is due and if she is late test again! good luck x
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
Test the morning after your missed period. No one can promise a positive because I've read stories of women not finding out until 7 or 8 weeks along... I wish you lots of luck!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular