Anyone else want another baby but can't afford it ?

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:34 pm 
Post subject: Anyone else want another baby but can't afford it ?
Does anyone else want another but simply can't afford to do it ? I would love another maybe in a year to 18 months but we just couldn't do it until LO goes to school and that makes me Crying or Very sad. I've gone thru the figures and we can't afford to pay 2 lots of nursery or for one of us to give up work. We don't have a huge mortgage and we have ok jobs but it just doesn't add up. I know some people have family to look after kids but we don't. just wondered if anyone in same situation and we could have moan
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
i understand ur situation i dnt hav family to look after the kids And I was upset like u that it probably meant waiting till eldest was at school. But we were lucky that wen we worked out finances I cud afford not to go bk to work, although I now dnt no how a third wud impact on our finances.

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Me! I would love another baby but money is a major issue as well as we really need to wait until the other children are a bit older to make sure they get all the attention they need etc. I'd love another baby maybe in 3ish years time. Wow that sounds ages away :/

pippyN
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 am 
Post subject:
Children is one of the very reason why a family stay happy and united. Having babies make the couple's foundation strong. It is the children who give light to the family. But in your situation if no one will look after the baby better to wait until someone will do. But it's best if you are the one who will going to manage and look after the baby. Because babies love to be with his mother all the time.
Your bless for having the ability to have babies , unlike with the couples who don't have the ability to have one. And worst for those couple who can't afford the treatment. Like in Canada and the United States, a single IVF treatment can cost between $10,000 and $15,000 per cycle. We can't deny the fact that some couples can't afford this treatment. Fortunately Hot 89.9 in Canada, radio station games are a day to day thing. The latest grand prize in the sweepstakes, though, is bringing about quite the aggravation for some. Free IVF treatments are being presented as the prize for this radio competition. Canadian Radio Win a baby contest offers $35,000 prize . This contest will going to be the source of hope for the couple who wish to have one. Smile
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
dellabobella wrote:
Me! I would love another baby but money is a major issue as well as we really need to wait until the other children are a bit older to make sure they get all the attention they need etc. I'd love another baby maybe in 3ish years time. Wow that sounds ages away :/

are you PG now ?
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Me, me me me me me. Lucky enough to have 2 but to have a 3rd I'd have to give up work and I can't Sad also I'm 35 now and want light at the end of the tunnel but I'd love to have had more. Sniff......
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 33 now and I know I don't have all the time in the world. It really p's me off that I have worked for years and years but I can't afford to make my own life choices ! and it all comes down to money but people who don't work can somehow afford to have as many kids as they once !
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Yep work dusnt seem to pay these days.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular