Hope for all

startingagain
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi Dory,

So chuffed for you and your BFP !! how old are you ?? there's a few older mum's TTC , they're a great bunch, they got me through the last couple of months. I'm 38 got 3 older kids, am starting again with my wonderful OH who hasn't any children. I had a sterilisation reversal in feb so coming up for 2nd proper cycle of trying this week end !!

If the Dr went on about your age and seems to think it a problem plus due to your loss, it should be a routine early scan !! Evil or Very Mad Dr annoy the hell out of me !!

Best of Luck keep us posted
Donna x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Dory wrote:
Hi Ladys, Thank you so much for all your kindness x, i'll try and answer some o
f the questions...MrsT much like claire27 i had and still have cramps started on the day i ovulated they were real sore i think it must have been inplantation also same as claire27, we did the baby dance on day of ovulation(in the morning) i'v also had real sore head and constipation 2 things i never had with any of my other pregnancy's...,Casstia we have been trying since end of october we lossed a baby in september he/she was due today! so it was good news yesterday in more ways than i can say..the only thing i can think of that we did different this month was that we did it on morning of ovulation we had been doing the baby days night before as we new that was when we got pregnant with our son Rhys and the baby we lost. Millwallrose44, No i don,t think there is an early pregnancy hospital here and the doctor i spoke to where i moved here said she wouldn't send me for an early scan so i wont be asking for her when i go to get booked in and just hope when i go to hospital to see the midwife she will be kind and refer me if not we will go to babybond i'v noticed they do early scans now. hope i got everone...sorry so long to get back to you all just changed our internet provider got some teething problems..and couldn't get on till hubby sorted it late last night.sending baby dust to all xx

Thanks Dory. Thats really kind of you to give us all your pointers!!! Im sorry to hear about your miscarriage and am really pleased that you got the news when you did! Hopefully this will go some way to making you a feel a little better about it all. Lotz of Luv Jo (casstia) xoxoxoxox
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Fantastic news, congrats to you and you family. Do you mind me asking how old you are?
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:59 am 
Post subject:
thanx jo, good luck tomorrow. Donna i'm 42, 43 next month... I also have 2 older kids, 20 and 19yrs old i got remarried to my husband 2yrs past september we have a 22month old son Rhys...i'v got to say i have been very lucky i fell first month of trying with first 3 second month of trying with baby i lost...we have had a lot on our plate since loosing baby moved house 250 miles to be nearer my husbands son and mum,my older kids wanted to stay in scotland so that was and is so hard i miss them so much but they have there own lifes. my husbands nan died in january and i have to say trying for another baby and all of the above has seen a strain on our relationship i actually said to my hubby last month that was it i couldn't take the arguing any more we weren't going to try if it didn't happen and it didn't. so we didn't talk about trying this month but i new the night before ovulation if we wanted a baby we should be trying we didn't so i went in a huff poor guy he didn't now what night it was men...next morning im still in a huff he asked what was wrong so i told him i would ovulate today,, so he said are we to late has it happened... not yet so we did baby dance and we got a bfp..i still can't believe it Very Happy .. all you girls have been so kind thank you and hope we get lots of january babys.. if im right i'll have a happy new year i'd be due 1st of january hehe no drinking for hubby he will be pleased not.
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations dory, thats fantastic news, especially after all the upset you have had. i really admire you and am so pleased! heres me worrying about the age gap with my youngest at 12! Rolling Eyes hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!!!!!! Wink xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular