Ovulation following multiple miscarriages

FaithandHope
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 am 
Post subject: Ovulation following multiple miscarriages
Hi Ladies

Looking for some advise:
Whilst we sadly had 4 miscarriages in 18 months we never had any problems in getting our BFP... in fact it was amazing just how quickly we got pregnant each time we tried - usually only having to wait one or two cycles at the most.

It has now been seven cycles and despite using the Clearblue fertility monitor so we maximised our chances, we still have no BFP. We have never taken this long before. This month the fertility monitor detected enough surge for my fertility to be high, but it hasn't peaked as it should indicating ovulation. The monitor information says this can occur when you do not ovulate.

Has has anyone else heard whether multiple miscarriages can prevent ovulation, or has similar experience? Question
Miscarriage in May 2011
May they all be happily playing together xxxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Faith..

I am sorry for your losses hun..
my story is similar.. 1 ectopic and 2 m/c now.. so i sympathise.. I have never done ov testing.. but I can usually feel ov.. by the ov pains and increased cm..
my advice.. ditch the montor and just relax for the next cycle.. bd around days 11 to 20.. of your cycle.. have fun.. and hopefully it may help..also try and have an orgasm either during or after bd as this will help the swimmers.. if you have 2 more cycles and still have no bfp it may be worth seeing your GP.. for help.. stress doesnt help at all..

Good luck hun XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular