Puzzled!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsLA
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 pm 
Post subject: Puzzled!!!!!!!!!!!
i decided today to do a test as i was 9 days late and it was only a cheapo one but with in seconds it had 2 lines that were both pretty dark but i had a blood test around the first of december that said i ovulated so am i or arent i? was it just a dodgy test
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
You did a pregnancy test and got two dark lines ? and you had a blood test that said you DID ovulate on the 1st ? then I'd say you are pregnant and you're probably at least 5 weeks pregnant too . Not sure why you're unsure especially if it was a dark line but I think Congratulations are in order Very Happy xx
mrsLA
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
yes it was deffo a bfp but just confused me as i know i ovulated at the beggining of the month i was gobsmacked when the 2 pink lines came up within seconds and very strong coloured too Razz
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
If the blood test showed ovulation on the 1st then you probably ov'd a good few days before that as it takes a while for the hormone to build after so it was maybe 3 weeks + ago so it's not surprising your test came up so quickly Laughing If you're not sure about dates a digi with conception indicator may help although they only go to 3+ anyway (time since conception or 5+ how doctors date) . You must have strong willpower leaving it so long to test Laughing xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Some Ladies get faint positives as early as 9-10 days after ov xx
mrsLA
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
well my periods are so irregular i can go months without having one so i never really bother much because i just upsets me been trying for 2 years i was shocked at how quick it came up really wasnt expecting that Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhh I see , it does get a bit much getting BFN's doesn't it Sad They can come up almost straight away if it's a strong one Laughing must have been a bit of a shock after all this time, fantastic christmas present though xx
mrsLA
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
yeah it is havent even told the hubby yet hopin i can get him come home on his dinner he will be so excited after having tests done im so pleased and yeah its nice to have a bfp Very Happy
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:54 am 
Post subject:
yeah congrats hun Very Happy
Hannah born Jun '12
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular