How long?

Minxymoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject: How long?
I've been trying for 4 years now. Getting really fed up especially as a young girl i work with has just announced she is pregnant. I can't even look at her let alone say well done
luvmybaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject: how long
hiya minxy,
i understand how u feel. being trying for baby since 2005 n it wasnt an easy wait at all. got preg in may and lost it b4 july..... but i was still positive and believed it must happen.... so now am preg again.... and i know it will sail tru.
just continue trying and try not to be too anxious (which is not an easy one) and b4 u know it, u'll be there.
btw, try to be happy n look at ur colleague..... it'll will help u to relish in the joy of being preg.....

it'll come.... u will seee.
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
I know its hard, my SIL asked me to feel her baby when he kicked on SUnday and I lost mine 2 wks ago.

I try to look beyond it, it's very difficult but you have to try to be very strong. x
Minxymoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:51 am 
Post subject:
oh thats not good. Did she know?
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Yes, she knows. But I guess she after 2 m/c she is so wrapped up in her PG my feelings didn't count. x
Minxymoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
I think she may have forgot that sometimes the happiness about your own pregnancy is non-transferable.
Wish you loads of luck for the future xx
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks and you. x
kerplunk
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
hey minxy. i'm sorry to hear you're having troubles and i can empathise. I've been married five years and nothing has happened in all that time. We took that huuuuge step in going to the docs to find out and were immediately referred to a fertility clinic. the first appointment is tomorrow and in all honesty i'm terrified but i think it'll be better to find out now then leave it much longer. You should go to your Dr; i know it's pretty daunting but i'm sure by making some headway in getting some answers you'll start to feel a whole lot better. Best of luck, take care and stay strong!
Minxymoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
Thx Kerplunk.
I am already under the Hospitals infertility clinic and receiving treatment for PCOS with Metformin and Clomid being prescribed. I'm just falling apart at the moment in my head and finding it very difficult to have sex at the mo because of this. I have an op. booked in at the end of November to have ovarian drilling and a flush thru - sounds more like something you'd do to a car!
Searching around on the internet I have found that i can get infertililty counselling and because i'm under the hospital we get 5 free sessions. Finally something free!

Good luck with your appointment they will probably just want to run some tests at first and don't be shocked if they ask to do a quick scan there and then!! hopefully it'll be something quick and easy to fix xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular