8 days late!

lilly1028
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:36 am 
Post subject: 8 days late!
Surprised So the last FEW months have been weird. Long story short : Period - Sept. 14th (Normal 4-5 day period) No Period for October. Period - Spotting Nov. 1st AF 2nd and 3rd. Okay now it is Dec. and I am 8 days late! I took a few first response but instead of a pink line I got a "white line" if that's even possible and this was in the time limit too. Digi. says 'not pregnant' at 4-5 days late.
Symptoms?
1. needle like feeling in nipples at times
2. achy boobs
3. leg cramps? not sure if that's a symptom but it's only happened recently
4. peeing a lot
5. headaches
6. tired
7. creamy discharge on due date of AF now just watery

Any opinions... waiting on a med. card so doctor is out of the question for right now. BTW AF was normal before all of this!
crispiee
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:40 am 
Post subject:
Sounds very confusing honey! The fact that you say you normally have a normal period, yet the past few months seem totally out of normality for you. Maybe if there's a walk in clinic near to where you live, or such likes of a day hospital you could pop in there and explain to a doctor through that? Walk in clinics have been a big help to me and friends in the past, maybe that could help you.

Fingers crossed for you! x
Lynds77
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:15 am 
Post subject:
hi, this is my first post!

I am 34 an got married 3 weeks ago. I was ovulating according to my feritity app whilst on honeymoon so we made the most of it! we also used softcups and conceive gel to help things along. Now I am 5 days late for my period. And i have been like clockwork all year since i came off the pill (which was great cause I have PCOS). But this month I am late. And I have also had 4 BFNs! 1 with a first response test, 2 Boots own brand and I did a clearblue digital one last night. I have no pregnancy symptoms so I am thinking my periods have just started to mess me about at the very same time I am trying to become pregnant.

Its so frustrating. Hope you all get your BFP soon!

xx
Lynds77
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
I have done another 2 tests, still negative. Really sore boobs now too.

went to the doctor today and he laughed in my face! said I was only a week late and he wasnt going to do a blood test because by the time the results came back i would either have got my period or have had a positive test result. Great help he was!
laur3n1979
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no how annoying! Doctors can be so unhelpful, I know mine is when I go in with my kids.

My friend had loads of BFNs before she got her BFP! I'd give it a week and try again. If you're looking for a cheap pregnancy test then it's worth trying www.axismedicare.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular