Mild cramping

jo2309
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Dory, just read your post im sory 4 ur loss it must be really hard 4 u knowin ur baby wud have been due at the end of this week, i hope u start 2 feel better soon i wish u all the luck with the test u have coming up.

Lets us know how it goes, im sure u will be successfull soon x

Dory
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Thanx jo,good luck to you and all the girls in here x
KJ24
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:47 am 
Post subject: Bleeding and preganancy at the same time can happen
Hi Jane,

I just wanted to let you know that you can be pregnant and have a period type cycle. My sister is due the 08/08/08 but didn't find out til the day before xmas eve last year. She went to docs thinking she had a urine infection and found out she was pregnant. She had her first scan on 4/01/08 thinking she would be about 4 weeks an she was actually 9 weeks. She had; had 2 periods or at least what she thought were periods during the first 2 months of her pregnancy.

Docs are correct in saying that you can't have a period whilst being pregnant but you can bleed around the time that your period would normally be due.

This makes it hard to determine whether you are pregnant or not. Unfortunately for me bleeding in early pregnancy is common in my family as my nan bleed with all 3 of her pregnancies and also my aunt did too and now it looks like my sister has so I could bleed also when i actually conceive. But Docs find it very hard to believe this info I can't talk to my doc as she is useless and I believe that cos me and my sister are so alike that I could have the same problem with bleeding.

I have been ttc for a while now we are starting the 9th month now. but my sister with this pregnancy ttc for 2 and 1/2 yrs. She was aneomic and was told 2 months before finding out she was pregnant, because her cycles were so long and she lost so much blood that she would have to have a blood transfusion. They put 7 pints of blood in her and then after this procedure told her for her own safety and health they would have to do a hysterectomy on her. She was on the waiting list when she found out about the baby. She calls it her miracle baby and so far so good the baby is fine and healthy inside!

If my sister can go through all that and still end up pregnant there is hope for all of us, and that is what gets me through each month every time that AF arrives. Although I wish I could conceive already I wanted to have my first babt by the time i was 25 and i'm going to miss that date now!

Keep smiling and lots of babydust to you and everyone else on this site and I just hope that with all of the above that it will make everyone feel a bit more positive about ttc!

Kylie

Smile Smile Smile
KJ24
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:33 am 
Post subject: Its Driving Me Up the Wall! Please Help
Hi Guys!

I'm doing my nut at the moment. I came on last Monday, had very very light period unusual cos on a normal month i'm usually quite heavy, but it lasted for 4 days, was 6 days late when AF finally arrived but ever since i came off i have had stomach cramps like i get when i'm due on!

Its making me so down and miserable. To add more pain, I trapped a nerve in my back last tuesday so hobling around like an old woman!

Why would I have constant stomach cramps throughout the month! I've never had this before, and with the trapped nerve in my back too i'm in agony!!!

Anyone got any ideas?

Sad Sad
Dory
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi KJ24, just wondered have you done a test,if your sister had light bleeding and was pregnant could you not be the same? another thought could you be straining your tummy because of back pain? hope you feel better real soon x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:57 am 
Post subject: Re: Its Driving Me Up the Wall! Please Help
KJ24 wrote:
Hi Guys!

I'm doing my nut at the moment. I came on last Monday, had very very light period unusual cos on a normal month i'm usually quite heavy, but it lasted for 4 days, was 6 days late when AF finally arrived but ever since i came off i have had stomach cramps like i get when i'm due on!

Its making me so down and miserable. To add more pain, I trapped a nerve in my back last tuesday so hobling around like an old woman!

Why would I have constant stomach cramps throughout the month! I've never had this before, and with the trapped nerve in my back too i'm in agony!!!

Anyone got any ideas?

Sad Sad

Kylie

Its def worth doing a test. Try a First Response as this can detect the hormone very early. As you said previously, you can bleed whilst pregnant, indeed some women bleed for quite a few of the nine months. I think the only way you will get a satisfactory answer is top do the test. If its neg then I recon it might be worth a quick check up at the docs to be on the safe side. Everyone is so different so it could be so many things. Even stress can cause stomach cramping! HTH xxxxx
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
I've been having a few cramps in my lower abdomen today and yesterday, i'm hoping its ovulation cramps, but not getting my hopes up cause i don't think that my injection has wore off properly yet.

You can have periods when pregnant though, they are apparently lighter than usual.
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
hey miss sunshine78, im just a few days behind you and squibby is a few days behind me, so we'll be testing around the same time!

are you hoping for a boy or a girl? my partner really wants a boy but i dont mind either way as long as he/she is healthy.

is this your first? x

MissSunshine78
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
hi jo2309, yeah its our first, well if it ever happens! Was really wanting a girl, but to be honest i feel like we've been trying for ages, so i'm not bothered now, just a healthy baby. Is it your first?
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
yes miss sunshine this will be our first, i too have had a few cramps today particularly on the left side, du u fink it is possible to feel which side u are ovulating from?

maybe its in my head, Confused oh well not too long to wait now x

MissSunshine78
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 am 
Post subject:
some people can feel which side they are ovulting from. My cousin ended up in A&E cause her pain was quite bad (this is an extreme case), but they thought she might have appendicitis, but turned out she was just ovulating!
Good luck!!
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular