Advice please...Has anyone else had this? (possibly tmi)

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 pm 
Post subject: Advice please...Has anyone else had this? (possibly tmi)
Hi All,
(will apologise in advance for length!!!)

i was admitted to hospital this weekend (saturday) with terrible cramping pain a day after my AF had started. It stopped abruptly on day 2 and the pain begain. Had all pain relief going, inc gas and air and morphine - pain came in waves (bit like contractions) 30 secs apart, and finally stopped after 2 doses of morphine after 14 hours. (it was worse than labour).

Saw the consultant next day and had time to think about situation by then, as pain had gone. With the bleeding stopped, i wondered if it had got trapped behind cervix, and ut was trying to expel it - hence the painful cxns. Doctor poo poo'd the very idea, said it was nonsense and that i should have a scan cos i must have a cyst. Evil or Very Mad

Anyway....Monday a.m. got up (sorry TMI) and passed huge clot and bled alot...was i right? And has anyone else had this? Embarassed

Did some i/net research and it says after trauma to cervix - spasms can make it harder to release af loss, and this is helped by vag delivery. This makes sense as i had a circlage during last pgcy and had a em c-section.

Sorry this is so long, but this may help someone, or someone may be able to help me? Rolling Eyes

Thanks, Julie
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:14 am 
Post subject:
Hun im sorry u had to endure such pain.. Morphine is great though isnt it Smile

I thought it sounded like some sort of infection, but then u mentioned ur cervix and bleeding.. have u een trying to conceive? Some ppl mistake miscarriages for bad periods in the past, and it sounds like u went through a bit more than that hun..

Maybe make an appt at ur doc and try and speak with him hun xxxx
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and thanks for reply.

Not been on much lately. Not trying TTC at the moment, waiting for my sterilisation reversal....2 weeks to go. Then i WILL be TTC. Laughing

Done a bit of research and also consultant wants to send me for a scan. Now thinks only cure is a baby - normal delivery to help trauma to cervix.

Thanks hun,

Julie xx
Jewbell1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi I haven't experienced this, but a friend of mine did back a few years ago. It turned out to be polps that needed to be removed.

Hope this helps too! Goodluck x
RIDDLES
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Julie

Iam new to this forum and when I read about your problems, I thought I speak to you since i have the same symtoms,

I was in hospital due to these pains that was occurring and the doctor checked for cysts and advised that I little ones but nothing to worry about.

I am now trying to conceive but nothing has happened I went back to the doctor to see if the cyst in my body would stop fertility and they said it shouldn't, they did various checks such as fertility and to see if the cysts have gotton worst and they advised that the cysts have gone and my body seemed normal for my age and didn't understand why I hadn't fallen pregnant.

Would you be able to advise me with any information on your experience

Thanks Nicola
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Thanks for replies. Well i had my scan last friday, and sonographer found a small fibroid. She didn't say where it was, but i suspect its very low, posibly cervical. Going back to see the consultant on the 15th next week. So Mad to the registrar

- i knew i didn't have a cyst Embarassed

Hope this helps, i will let you know what happens.

Julie xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular