18 mths and still wakeing up at night!

Amyoaten1984
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:50 pm 
Post subject: 18 mths and still wakeing up at night!
Please help me!!
my daughter is 18 mths old and she is still wakeing up at night?
when she was a baby i had a routine from 1month onwards where she was in a routine of bath at 7 in bed by 7.30pm (just like my son has had from 1 month old aswell and he is now 4 in december and still in that routine and i have no problems with him when it comes to bed time). over the last 4 months my daughter has been wakeing up at 12am and then again at 4 and then shes awake between 6.30 -7.30am, i dont know what to do with her as ive tryed everything from reading to her before she sleeps to putting them glow in the dark stars moons and suns on her bedroom ceiling.
when she stays out down her nans or her god mothers she sleeps right through without wakeing.
please help me because i am starting to get cross with her and its causeing arugements between me and her father!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:25 am 
Post subject:
i totally understand hwo ur feeling, my daughter used to sleep through the night from about 7/8 weeks old but when she was about 11 months old she started waking and she still wakes now at 26 months old. she wakes once a night maybe 5 nights a week and the only thing that will settle her back to sleep is a bottle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular