opinions and advice PLEASE xx

emmacook
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 pm 
Post subject: opinions and advice PLEASE xx
hi, i posted yest in pregnancy announcements after getting my bfp,
i was due on on monday, but showed no signs of coming on, so i did 4 tests! just to be sure, all positive. 2 cheapo ones whichcame up faint lines. 2 from lloyds pharmacy, which were definitely positive. i then booked docs, and had 2 see health care assistant this afternoon. well we went, took urine sample and she then tested it. literally after 1 min she said nothings come up il show a colleague, went , came straight back, put test down and said its not showing im pregnant so will have 2 go home and wait a few days. my husband looked at the test on the table literally 5-6 mins after she had dipped it and the WAS a faint line! she said its probably a false negative and sent me on my way!

went to chem on way home for a clear blue with conception indicator and its come up as pregnant 2-3 (4-5 in weeks that doc wud work out) which puts me exactly where i thought i wud be and due on 29th june.!

was she wrong? ive got an app at docs on monday so guna keep that and go and find out, but 5 of home tests said positive, and docs came up faint (altho she doesnt think its right) what does everyone thin k?! my head is so messed up now!

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
To be blunt I think the doctors tests are cr*p they buy in bulk and they use the cheapest they can and they're not sensitive at all Laughing , but even a faint line is a positive so i don't know why she said it was a negative Rolling Eyes chances are by monday even their cheap tests will show a decent line , there's not much chance of a false positive and even less of a CB digi reading 2-3 weeks since conception if you weren't pregnant , I think you can safely say you are pregnant , Congratulations xxx
emmacook
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for replying. she made me feel like a right noob! i was like, ive done 4 tests all positive! eeek exciting times i reckon!

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Congrats on your BFP, docs are a nightmare sometimes take no notice Very Happy
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats Very Happy xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
I agree with nat hun the tests the doctors use are just cheap [*@!#%*]. With my first pregnancy I was getting 2-3 weeks on a digi and other BFP's but BFN's on there tests too.

Congrats Very Happy
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Smile congrats hunni xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
danielle345
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Hey Hun when i was pregnant with my little girl i got BFP in morning and BFN in afternoon, so when i went to docters to confirm pregnacy i was told it was negative because of it being in afternoon appointment Confused but within a week or so my hcg level got stronger and tests come back positive, so don't worry the docters tests are rubbish Laughing and big congratulations xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular