bedtime routine gone t**ts up!

LouiseP84
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 pm 
Post subject: bedtime routine gone t**ts up!
Hi, Jake is 15 months old now and has always been a very good sleeper, we started a routine early, bath, bottle, bed and its worked really well. However...2 weeks ago he got ill, had tonsilitus so high temp etc. so spent time in our bed and he only started crawling at a year old and has now mastered crawling around in his cot! since hes learnt this, we go in and put him into bed as usual but he will just crawl around happily for a while, then he will sit looking through the bars at us crying! its quite pityful really lol but is causing alot of problems as i have been ill too and im on my own every night with him every other week at bedtime so need a solution, pronto! Do i just leave him cry??? as i have tried this but he just gets so worked up that his nose gets blocked etc. so end up brining him into our bed (not the right thing to do i know!) but it seems to be the only thing that works. Help! x

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
What naps does he have ? maybe he is just not tired at bed time and needs a later bed time or less naps. My LO starting acting up at bedtime and we cut her naps to 1 x hour and she went down great again.
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hya, thankyou for your reply. He has been having two naps a day up until this week but we have just cut it down to one nap after lunch, he has been sleeping from around one until three then i go wake him. He only had an hour yesterdaY but this made no difference, still played up big time! prob the worst he has ever been. In the end last night we gave him two more ounces of milk and he just went x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular