Got ages :(

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:33 pm 
Post subject: Got ages :(
I have forever to wait but I know that will be the right time. My youngest will be three, my body will have had a break and we'll have more money and a bigger place. Sooo broody though!xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Awww that must seem like forever , FX it passes quickly for you , funnily enough (despite how many I've got Laughing ) I never got broody when they were tiny , more when they were toddlers Question seems like you're not alone on here though from some of the posts I've been reading lately Laughing
It is quite nice having a bigger gap though I did between 4 and 5 and it was nice to have some time where it was just me and baby again as I hadn't that since my first Shocked
Hopefully it wont seem like too long with 3 little ones to keep you busy xx
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah well that's what I'm thinking. Will then have three children and a baby as opposed to a baby, two toddlers and a child haha. Very Happy Will definitely be the best time to do it. Gosh my eldest will be nearly 6. That is so weird to say Laughing

I originally though when Immi is at school but not sure I'd manage that long haha, plus as someone said, I'd get them all to school and start all over again though I like the idea of having them at school in a way. The ticker is minimum time I guess and i'll know when it's right I guess xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular