teething

nannas5boys
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:45 pm 
Post subject: teething
Smile Hi everyone my name is Rhonda & the nan of an adorable little man called Asher. my daughter is concerned as he is having quite a lot of pain with cutting teeth. he has the 2 bottom teeth, & i of the top ones but the 2nd top one is giving him " larry dooley ". she has tried bongella , & panadol infant drops but neither seem to be helping him. we also give him the teething rings cold to suck on. the main time he seems to suffer most is during the night when she is up to him about every hour. we thought someone on this site may have a suggestion as to how we can help him with his pain.
thanks so much
Jodie ( mum ) & Rhonda ( nan )[/list]
Fairycakes777
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject: have you tried..
Bittypegs? ( think that is what they are called) you can buy them from the chemist really reasonable price..like a teething ring but they melt in the babies mouth? Meant to soothe sore gums? Mine is teething at the moment and i give him some capol before bed even if he is not crying for it and it works a treat..thats all the advice i can offer unfortuantly, us mums have to just grin and bear it!

take care
Hayley and Finlay x
gothicthug
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:25 pm 
Post subject: TEETHING
Sad MY SON IS 8 MNTHS OLD... HE HAS HIS BOTTOM 2 TEETH ALREADY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, HE HAS 2 MORE CUTTING AT THE BOTTOM AND HIS TOP 2 ALL AT SAME TIME Sad SO CUTTING 4 TEETH IN ONE GO HE AINT HAPPY.... DURING THE DAY TIME THOU HE IS FINE, EATING (SORTA) AND DRINKING.. BUT ITS THE NIGHT TIME WAKING UP ALL THE TIME... CALPOL DONT SEEM TO BE DOING THE TRICK NOR DOES BONGELA Sad SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGESTIONS ... ???

LAST TIMNE I WENT THRU TEETHING WAS 12 YRS AGO WITH MY DAUGHTER.. THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LITTLE BIT SO WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME HELPFUL ADVICE TO JOG MY MEMORY

THANKS

ANITA Very Happy
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:01 am 
Post subject:
hi the teethin rings that u put in the freezer r really good
also i gave my son some carrot sticks they r great
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: