late with negative tests?

HeidiMarie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:43 pm 
Post subject: late with negative tests?
We're just trying to concieve - it's been almost a year. Would love to know your thoughts... I'm 14 days late, several negative pg tests. I'm never late... How can this happen? Has anyone else experienced this?
Brookums143
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:41 pm 
Post subject: my test was like that
i wasnt trying ofcourse but when i took my home test it came up negative or very unsure. If that makes any sense LOL. But then the next day i went and bought another test. That one was definate. So i went to the doc and he explained to me that sometimes the hormones arent very strong in early stages. I then found out that i was already 6 weeks. so i wish you good luck and i hope that i helped a little bit.
georgina1985
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:51 pm 
Post subject: Re: late with negative tests?
weve being trying for a baby for 10 months now and im nearly 2 weeks over due with my period so i do understand what you meam cause pregnancy tests keep showing negative i wish i new what was going on my self.
i dont think it helps when people around me are either pregnant or have recentally had a baby.
mum2be
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:41 am 
Post subject: Normal
I had the exact same problem. I was over due on my period and i was never late. I done 3 tests before it said i was pregnant. So dont worry. like the doctor explained it takes a while for the hormones to show in your urine.... PS using cheap tests dont help either. Try using a clear blue or something.
Gd Luk x
Sunshine48
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
i wish you girls would come back and let us know if you wound up being pregnant or not!! Sad
Lokley
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
A beauty client of mine said that her pregancy test came up negative for two months, even the GP test showed as negative. She insisted on a blood test, believing she was pregnant, and the results indicated a positive and at least 10-12week gestation. Both her pregancies (boys) were similar in showing negative on the pregnancy tests, but positive on a blood test.
michelleanne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:09 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant
having same problem at moment feel pregnant sore leaking breasts and negative results had blood test today hoping it is positive but i have used cheap pregnancy tests
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular